- I've always believed there should be a five-group submission restriction, but I won't enforce that here. However, if your stamp is already in 10+ damn groups when you submit your stamp, then I'm most likely going to deny it. Trying to get yourself acknowledged is not limited to just you when you submit stuff to groups. You're also advertising the groups that your art is in. But if you're already in a dozen groups, it's suddenly stopped being a two-way advertisement deal. If you're already in a fuckton of groups, then you don't need to be in this one.
Group is Open to Everyone
- Members and non-members alike can submit their stamps to the group. Everything will go into the "Featured" folder, where it will later be sorted into other folders.
Issues with Other Members/Stamps
- If you've a problem with another member, or a stamp that you come across, don't hesitate to contact the group admin/co-founders about it.
- There are hundreds of other groups where you can submit your art/literature/screencaps/ect. This one is strictly for stamps.
Use Standardized Stamp Size
- Meaning: No 200x300 sized templates or whatever. If you can't fit your message on a 99x56 pixel template, then make it an animation. If it's because the font you're using is too blurry, get a different font, preferably a pixel font with alias.
Stamps Must Follow dA Rules
- No porn/hate messages/theft/ect.
- Don't use screencaps from a show/book/anime/poster, either from Google Images or something you 'capped yourself, in your stamps. Giving a disclaimer doesn't mean you're exempt from dA's Copyright Infringement rules.
- If your stamp is highly controversial, then I ask that the comments stay enabled; otherwise, I'm more apt to let disabled comments slide as this is not Anti-Stamps.
- Properly transparent background behind borders.
- Properly aligned font.
- Proper use of Alias and Anti-Alias.
- Proper animation cycles.
- Proper grammar/spelling.
- Proper color schemes.
Any submissions that are controversial or extremely opinionated will be asked to be submitted to the sister album, Anti-Stamps. If you've a question with your or someone else's submission, please contact me. c: